I realized a Facebook LIVE video I recently filmed cut out at mid thought! Take a watch through the link above – I just did – and I couldn’t help but think, so then, Jan, what DOES it mean?
The concept of programming your brain for positive thinking, and “speaking good into existence”, and LIKE attracting LIKE, does NOT mean that if your thinking is as good as it can be, only wonderful experiences will come your way. It doesn’t mean you’re exempt from heartache. It doesn’t mean nothing will ever go wrong. Would that it did!
It DOES mean that MORE wonderful experiences will come your way than if you don’t expect them to. It DOES mean you will more easily be able to see the growth you can achieve THROUGH the heartache. It DOES mean that when things go wrong, you won’t give up and think the world is conspiring against you. It DOES mean your life will be BETTER. So why not look on the bright side?
For instance: usually when I post a FB LIVE, a random shot is pulled for the video. It’s usually of me with my face contorted in the awkward position possible. Someday Facebook will pull a flattering picture of me, I just know it! Like this time…the picture shown as the video’s opener is a great picture of me. I expected that to happen eventually, and today, it did!!
And no, I don’t see the arrow (to push “Play” on the video) right in front of my face. I didn’t even notice.
- Join us at the Downers Sand Club Bar & Grill TOMORROW for a BRIDGE Dance with FIVE brand-new BEGINNER lessons from 7-8 (and open dancing from 8 -11 pm, $10/$7)! We’re also dancing SUNDAY at Warrenville’s Art on the Prairie from 2 – 3 (see www.dancewithjanet.com/
calendar for the list of dances). Visit the Upcoming Events page for more details on DANCES!!
- Have you “LIKED” my Dance With Janet Facebook page, along with the OVER 23,000 fans who have? Pop on over to www.facebook.com/dancewithj
anet and click the “LIKE” button to keep up on what’s new! All the photos from dances are posted to my Facebook page, as well as the PHOTOS tab of my website
- I teach about 15 classes in person, per week; take your pick! Choose a level most comfortable for you (Beginner 1 or 2 or Intermediate 1 or 2) and a location near you at www.dancewithjanet.com/teac
hingschedule. THREE new BEGINNER 1 classes have begun this week, and you can still jump in – in Westmont, Glen Ellyn, & Itasca. Are any of those near you??
- I’m turning 50 this October, and Peggy and I are throwing a party to celebrate – won’t you join us? It’s on September 30th from 7 – 11 at the Wheaton VFW. Take a look at the event on the Dance With Janet Facebook page, under EVENTS, to RSVP
- The 2019 Dance With Janet Cruise has been finalized and promises to be the BEST one yet! At only $80/night (including lodging, all-you-can-eat food, taxes & port charges, and visits to the A-B-C Islands), it can’t be beat in price OR destinations!! Catch all the details at www.dancewithjanet.com/crui
se2019; Harlan is accepting reservations already!
See you on the dance floor – you are loved!!