Monday I-1 Class
Not only is it COLD outside, it’s BUSY inside – what a weekend it’s going to be! Here’s the scoop, so you know what’s going on in the dancing world:
- Thursday afternoon 11/20 from 3:30 – 4 we’ll be performing at Windsor Park Manor (124 Windsor Park Dr, Carol Stream, IL 60188) for the Carol Stream Park District Senior Luncheon. Come one, come all; enter through the main entrance and immediately turn right to go upstairs; the auditorium is straight ahead on the upper level. A coatroom is to the left of the auditorium near the restrooms. Call is at 3 pm; we will run through the dances (Come Dance With Me, I’m Yours, Hello Dolly, County Line to Blessed, Witchcraft) in the dance room to the left of the coatroom through the fitness/game room. Please wear your Dance With Janet shirts, if you have them. After we dance our numbers I’ll be teaching an easy line dance to the audience; please stay and encourage them, if you would.
- Friday 11/21 I’m scheduled to teach Down on the Corner, Baby Likes to Rock It, & Charleston Cowboy at Cadillac Ranch, starting at 7:30 pm. Fridays are turning out to be a solid beginner night and a good introduction to dancing at the Ranch for those who are newer at line dancing. Come join us!
- Saturday evening 11/22 I’ll be subbing for Julie, Don, & Randy and teaching East Coast Swing at Cadillac Ranch at 7:30. I’ll be giving away 3 couples DVD’s (East Coast Swing, Patterns, & Double Two) at 9 pm; simply provide your name and email address to be included in the drawing. Can’t wait!
- Sunday 11/23 is Sunday Nite Country in Warrenville from 5:30 – 9 (dance officially begins at 6) at 3S240 Warren Ave. Seems like forever since we’ve been there; I’m looking forward to it!
- On Saturday 12/6 at 1 pm we’ll be dancing Drink To That to Toby Keith’s All I Want For Christmas in the annual Warrenville recital at Hubble Middle School on Herrick Road. Stay tuned for more details but please save the date. Check out the Monday I-1 class dancing the number here – the full song is included in the video, so you can practice along with them.
- FIELD TRIP WEEKEND is Friday 12/5 (at the Ranch) and Saturday (at Warrenville) 12/6 for this session of classes – come practice everything you’ve learned in The Real World! It’s unforgettable…you may like it!
Hope to see you on the dance floor somewhere soon this weekend; it’s going to be loads of fun, as usual!