Virtual Line Dance Classes & Dance Parties:
Participate LIVE or Watch It LATER
* Attend Line Dance classes or two-hour dances VIRTUALLY from wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient, with Janet herself of Dance With Janet (recording provided)
* All you need is a cell phone & internet connection
* Beginner 1, Beginner 2 (Improver), & Intermediate levels all taught by Janet herself
LIVE & Pre-Recorded Virtual Classes & Dances
Entry Level Patterns,
No Experience Necessary – $24/Three Classes
Each three-hour session includes complete instruction for 9 entry level Line Dances. Dances in Beginner 1 Classes are great for those who have never danced before or are just starting to line dance. Patterns are basic and easy to memorize and can be danced to any music you currently own.
Some Complex Patterns,
Experience Needed – $8
Each almost four-hour session includes complete instruction for 9 Line Dances. Dances in Beginner 2 Classes have substance, but won’t give you a headache. Classes run on three consecutive Mondays from 2:00 – 3:15 pm AND three consecutive Saturdays from 10:00 – 11:15 am CST. Individual Classes run on the 1st & 3rd Fridays from 7:00 – 8:30 pm. Recording is provided.
All Complex Patterns,
Experience Required – $8
If you like the challenge of memorizing complicated patterns, jump into an Intermediate Class! The most variety is at this level.
Classes run on Mondays (full teaches of 2-3 line dances) & Wednesdays (6 dance review) from 7:00 – 8:30 PM CST. Recording is provided.
Line Dance Videos – $10
Practice your Line Dances in a two-hour dance from the comfort and safety of your own home. Each dance is a previously recorded live event led by Janet herself. Every Line Dance is run through and then danced all the way through to music. It’s the replay-able Dance With Janet experience you wanted! Recording is provided.
Please Read Before Registering For Live Virtual Events
- You MUST register by 7:00 pm CST on Sunday
- You will receive a link to access the class TWICE, with the last one arriving an hour before it begins
- Download the following application on your phone or computer:
- ZOOM Cloud Meetings app on phone or tablet
- Zoom Client for Meetings on a computer – https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
- Start logging in at least 20 minutes prior to the start of class, especially on your first time, to make sure you can get in
- WE ARE UNABLE TO HELP YOU TROUBLESHOOT ONCE CLASS HAS BEGUN
- After class, you will be emailed a link within 2 days with instructions on how to access the recording through a Dropbox link
- Keep your link; the recorded class will always be available to you through Dropbox. DOWNLOAD THE RECORDING FOR BEST SYNCHRONIZATION
- Apple / Mac computers use “QuickTime Player”
- Windows / PC computers use “ANY PLAYER” (click here for how to download)
- Click the REGISTER button for the level you want and scroll down to ADD TO CART for each date you would like to attend. You can sign up for multiple dates / levels at a time. Once you have added the items to your cart, click proceed to check out and complete your transaction