Line Dancing Classes & Dance-Alongs ONLINE:
TWO Options: Participate LIVE
or Watch The Recording (with INSTANT Access) LATER
Choose From Over 100 Online Lessons in Line Dancing!
* Attend Line Dancing classes or two-hour dances VIRTUALLY, online, from wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient, Dance With Janet style!
* All you need is a cell phone & internet connection for online lessons
* Beginner 1, Beginner 2 (Improver), & Intermediate levels all taught by Janet herself
LIVE & Pre-Recorded Online Lessons & Dances
Entry Level Line Dancing Patterns
No Experience Necessary
Online lessons in Beginner 1 Line Dancing Classes are great for those who have never danced before or are just starting to line dance. Patterns are basic and easy to memorize and can be danced to any music you currently own.
Each three-hour recorded session ($24 per session of 3 classes) includes complete instruction for 9 entry level Line Dances. Additionally, live online lessons are priced at $8/class and are available monthly or in sessions of 6-classes.
Some Complex Line Dancing Patterns
Online lessons in Beginner 2 Line Dancing Classes have substance, but won’t give you a headache. If you have already learned the basic line dancing steps, get ready to really progress in your dancing with these patterns!
Each almost four-hour recorded session ($24 per session of 3 classes) includes complete instruction for 9 Line Dances. Also, occasional live online lessons are priced at $8/class, as are recorded classes and 90 minute dances (featuring run-throughs and dancing to the entire song).
All Complex Line Dancing Patterns
If you like the challenge of memorizing complicated patterns, jump into an Intermediate Line Dancing Class! The most variety is at this level; some dances are harder than others.
Live, online classes run on Mondays (full teaches of 2-3 line dances) & Wednesdays (6 dance review) from 7:00 – 8:15 PM CST. Recordings are provided. Additionally, all past live classes have been recorded and are available at the same rate of $8/class. Find any dance you need to learn from a vast library! Recordings are easy to use; just download Any Player on your PC to play them.
Various Levels of Line Dance Videos
Practice your Line Dancing in a two-hour dance from the comfort and safety of your own home. Each dance is a previously recorded live event led by Janet herself (and sometimes, she is joined by a guest leader). Every Line Dance is run through and then danced all the way through to music. If you can’t attend an in-person dance hosted by Janet, these recorded Dance Parties are the next best thing. It’s the replay-able Dance With Janet experience you wanted! Recordings are provided for the occasional live event, priced at $10/each.
Registering For LIVE Online Line Dancing Events?
Read This FIRST:
- Line Dancing is a pattern of steps repeat throughout the course of a song. No partner is needed.
- You MUST register by 7:00 pm CST on Sunday
- Click the REGISTER button for the level you want and scroll down to ADD TO CART for each date you would like to attend. You can sign up for multiple dates / levels at a time.
- To register using your purple Dance With Janet card:
- Enter the card number in the credit card field
- The expiration date is 12/99
- Use 111 for the CVV (3-digit code)
- Type in your zip code
Details On How To Attend:
- You’ll need a link from Zoom to attend. We will ALWAYS email you this link 24 hours AND 1 hour before the event begins. Please check your junk mail folder. If you don’t receive it, you may not have entered your email address correctly.
- In an effort to help your first class go smoothly, be certain to download Zoom:
- ZOOM Cloud Meetings app if you are using a phone or tablet
- Zoom Client for Meetings if you are using a computer – https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
- Log in early on your first time to eliminate problems. We can only help you troubleshoot BEFORE the event.
- After class, you will be emailed a link with instructions on how to access the recording through a Dropbox link
- Keep your link; the recorded class will ALWAYS be available to you through Dropbox. DOWNLOAD THE RECORDING FOR BEST SYNCHRONIZATION
- Apple / Mac computers use “QuickTime Player”
- Windows / PC computers use “ANY PLAYER” (click here for how to download)