Today marks a change in the Dance With Janet world. Please take special note of the UPDATE on passwords & performances included.
I’ve realized I need to “clean house” regarding the hundreds of instructional videos I offer. Folks have told me time and again how helpful these videos are, as they can check online to see how a dance is done at their convenience (even at 2:30 in the morning!!) from any device connected to the internet. These videos are password protected. I’ve been blessed to have taught THOUSANDS of people, and to be fair to everyone, the passwords which have been issued need to be revised. As of today, your old passwords to the line dance pages (under Members Only at dancewithjanet.com) will not work. The passwords to my teaching videos will now be offered through an annual subscription, which will be prorated for the second half of this calendar year. Each January 1st the passwords will be revised and be available for re-subscription. The levels have also been adjusted to BEGINNER 1, BEGINNER 2, & INTERMEDIATE, to reduce confusion. Each level requires a separate password, so you don’t have to see videos which don’t apply to your interest level (otherwise it can be quite overwhelming). Those who are taking in-person classes with me are eligible for a significant discount for this service, so if you’ve been putting off taking lessons with me, NOW is the time to jump on the bandwagon!
To make sure you don’t miss out on access to any instructional videos, click here.
Also, we were able to add a last-minute performance at the TASTE OF WHEATON this Saturday, at 11:45 (on Hale Street near the old theater). We will be dancing our 7 numbers; details can be found at www.dancewithjanet.com/
Dances that will be performed are:
- Can’t Stop The Feeling – So Just Dance, Dance, Dance & Can’t Stop The Dance
- The Fighter – Tush Push
- Road Less Traveled – A Little Less Traveled
- T-Shirt – My T-Shirt & My T-Shirt EZ
- Flatliner – County Line Cha Cha
- Redneck Woman – Skip
- September – Ooh Aah & September Trolls
See you on the dance floor!
- Dance With Janet at our next BRIDGE Dance in Geneva NEXT FRIDAY 6/9, geared especially for BEGINNERS! The last one went over so well, we decided to offer them on Fridays TWICE A MONTH this summer. Visit the Upcoming Events page of my website for a full list of where to Dance With Janet. I host up to 3 dances per week, so you have plenty of opportunities!
- Have you “LIKED” my Dance With Janet Facebook page, along with the ALMOST 21,000 fans who have? Pop on over to www.facebook.com/
dancewithjanet and click the “LIKE” button to keep up on what’s new! All the photos from dances are posted to my Facebook page, as well as the PHOTOS tab of my website
- “Brain cramper” intermediate line dance lessons are offered BEFORE the dances on Tuesday for an extra $3. I’ll be teaching SO JUST DANCE, DANCE, DANCE this Tuesday, 6/6
- I teach about 15 classes in person, per week; take your pick! A new session NEXT WEEK. Choose a level most comfortable for you (Beginner 1 or 2 or Intermediate 1 or 2) and a location near you at www.dancewithjanet.com/
- Classes at Wheaton Park District that start Monday, June 5th will be meeting at the Community Center in the Northside Room on the 3rd floor at the end of the hallway from the main entrance
- Next year for the 4th Annual Dance With Janet Cruise, we’ll be joining local Chicago bands 7th HEAVEN, HILLBILLY ROCKSTARZ, & SEALED WITH A KISS on the Allure of the Seas from 1/21/18 – 1/28/18. Book your cabin through www. chicagomusiccruise.com. You must list NTD Vacations, 847-774-8677, firstname.lastname@example.org as your travel agent if you go through the Royal Caribbean website. Please select the 5:30 dining time, if it’s an option. All of us meeting together for dinner is crucial to feeling connected with the group. Can’t wait to vacation with you again!!
Make today the BEST it can be – you are loved!!