Due To COVID-19, All In-Person Dancing Is TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED.
Visit www.dancewithjanet.com/virtual For Dancing In Your Home Options.
Stay Safe & Stay Well!
Tuesday Country Line Dance Parties
Join the Dance With Janet group for ALTERNATIVE LINE DANCING every Tuesday – 75% split floors (a beginner AND intermediate dances done simultaneously, to the same song) & line dances called as needed! What’s it like?
- ONE Beginner 2 line dance lesson is included in your $8 cover.
- It’s ALL REQUESTS night; choose from our lists of almost 200 line dances.
- Janet and DJ Jeff alternate MC’ing the evening.
- Pop & alcoholic drinks are available at the bar at very reasonable prices; it’s ok to bring your own water.
- Bonus Intermediate Lesson is taught from 6:30 – 7:00 pm for an extra $2.
See you there for Country PLUS (half to two-thirds country music PLUS pop and rock) – and DWJ cards ARE accepted!
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 5th TUESDAYS: 7 – 10 pm
- Wheaton – VFW Post 2164
- 0N731 Papworth St, Wheaton IL 60187
- 4th TUESDAYS: 7 – 10 pm
- Geneva – American Legion Post 75
- 22 S 2nd St, Geneva IL 60134
For access to video reviews & step sheets of the dances taught, purchase your password for each calendar year through the following links:
Line Dance Video Reviews$99.00
Dancing At Wheaton VFW
Dancing At Geneva American Legion