I’m not the only procrastinator in the world, although I think I’m one of the best. Sometimes, time is UP and putting decisions off is a luxury we can no longer afford. That’s happening as we speak – today is IT! Royal Caribbean is taking back their unsold cabins from our group rate as of the end of TODAY. You could still join the Dance With Janet Cruise tomorrow, but it will cost you $100 – $300 more per person. Bah! Who needs that? If you’ve been thinking about going,CALL HARLAN TODAY AT 630-334-4646 and reserve a cabin. You have until November 20th to change your mind and receive a full refund. Even if you don’t have a travel buddy – save a spot for yourself NOW! Finding you a roommate will come later – that’s not going to be an issue.
Want to learn more about what this cruise will include? Visit www.dancewithjanet.com/
Just a reminder, the deadline for the Early Bird rate for dance lessons & open dancing is November 20th. That can be taken care of in person with me or through www.dancewithjanet.com/
I really hope to vacation with you in February!! Until then, I’ll see you on the dance floor.
- West Chicago VFW dances are now once a month on the FOURTH Friday of the month – EXCEPT FOR THIS MONTH. This Friday’s dance, OCTOBER 28th, has been MOVED TO THE GENEVA AMERICAN LEGION due to a schedule conflict
- Geneva American Legion dances are now mostly once a month, on the SECOND Friday of the month (I love their maple WOOD floor)
- I’ve added a new dance this month – a Halloween costume party at Cinnamon’s Dance Works in Algonquin (2025 E. Algonquin Rd. just west of Rt. 25)! Cinnamon’s second floor studio boasts TWO dance rooms. Partner dancing will be in one room, and I’ll be hosting the line dance room. The floors here are WOOD – lovely!
- We will no longer be dancing on Thursdays at the Wheaton VFW. Visit the Upcoming Events for a full list of dance venues
- The next Warrenville Line Dance Workshop is SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13th, from 3 – 5:15
- Have you “LIKED” my Dance With Janet Facebook page, along with the OVER 14,000 fans who have? Pop on over to www.facebook.com/dancewithj
anet and click the “LIKE” button to keep up on what’s new! All the photos from dances are posted to my Facebook page, as well as the PHOTOS tab of my website
- CLASS CHANGES:
- A BRAND NEW BEGINNER DROP-IN CLASS continues TONIGHT on the 2nd & 4th Tuesdays, preceding the Elgin dance. Class will run from 4:30 – 5:45 at the Izaak Walton Center, 899 Jay Street in Elgin ($7)
- I’ll be teaching a difficult intermediate line dance lesson BEFORE the dances on Tuesdays from now on for an extra $3. I’ll teach BETTER WHEN I’M DANCING at the Elgin VFW TONIGHT, and the next two Tuesdays after that will be MOVES LIKE JAGGER
- Don’t forget the Dance With Janet Cruise! Visit www.dancewithjanet.com/c
ruise2017 to take a look at the schedule and book your cabin! Whether you want to learn to dance, improve your dancing, or just vacation and not dance at all, this is the PERFECT trip for you!