Well hello!! It’s been a while, hasn’t it? Even I run low on things to say sometimes. I know it’s hard to believe, but it’s true. 😉
I’ve had a wonderful problem of more requests for small group classes than I can possibly handle alone. Thankfully, I have a solid group of trained instructors ready and willing to assist with teaching new dancers. Meet (clockwise from top left) Cathie, Karen, Bonnie, & Cathy! All four of them have successfully taught classes on their own and are on the Dance With Janet schedule for more this summer and fall. In September, the Dance With Janet class schedule will offer 26 different classes, featuring these four, as well as myself! Wherever you are in the Chicagoland area, you should be able to find a class that fits into your schedule. Thank you, ladies, for your assistance! With your help, we are offering small group line dance classes to those who prefer to learn outside a bar or dance studio environment. At only $7/class, it fits into everyone’s budget! Take a look at www.dancewithjanet.com/
Would YOU like to join the Dance With Janet teaching team? I will be offering my exclusive Instructor Training on the weekend of September 22nd-23rd. You’ll have the opportunity to spend TWO FULL DAYS with me (in the West Chicago, IL area) to get this information download in one shot. Lunch on both days is complementary. Of course, if you have taken my instructors’ class before, you are welcome to repeat any and all of it at no charge. I will be offering it in person AND virtually, so you’ll be able to able to attend it LIVE from wherever you are and be able to interact with me personally. I’ll only be training new instructors ONCE this calendar year, so be sure to grab this opportunity while it’s here! Visit www.dancewithjanet.com/
I look forward to dancing and visiting with you this summer! Our class schedule is lighter during these next three months, as we all love being outside and enjoying this fabulous weather. We have to grab it while we can, you know. ENJOY!
SUMMER DANCE DETAILS:
- Monday and Wednesday Wheaton classes have moved to the Wheaton Community Center for the summer (1777 S. Blanchard Rd.) WEDNESDAY CLASSES have changed; the new schedule is:
- Beginner 2 – 5:30
- Beginner 1 – 6:30
- Intermediate – 7:00
- Thursday’s couples classes have been CANCELED for the summer and will resume in September
- Wheaton’s Beginner 1/2 (5:30) class & Itasca’s Beginner 1 (6:30) class (both on Mondays) have been CANCELED and will resume 7/26
- Keep an eye out for when we will be dancing at different festivals, so you can join us for line dancing led by the DWJ team. We’ll be dancing at CANTIGNY THIS SUNDAY at 3 pm at a Johnny Cash tribute band, June’s Got The Cash
- Have you “LIKED” my Dance With Janet Facebook page, along with the OVER 24,000 fans who have? Pop on over to www.facebook.com/
dancewithjanet and click the “LIKE” button to keep up on what’s new! All the photos from dances are posted to my Facebook page, as well as the PHOTOS tab of my website
- The 2019 Dance With Janet Cruise has been finalized and promises to be the BEST one yet! We sail MARCH 1 – 10, 2019 from Miami, but will be flying into Ft. Lauderdale as a group and taking a group shuttle to the Miami port. At only $80/night (including
lodging, all-you-can-eat food, taxes & port charges, and visits to the A-B-C Islands), it’s unbeatable in price OR destinations!! Catch all the details at www.dancewithjanet.com/ cruise2019; Harlan is accepting reservations (our room block MORE THAN HALF FULL)!! I have a couple of people in the queue who are looking for roommates, so if you might be too, let’s talk!
See you on the dance floor – you are loved!!