Our last stop as tourists in Arizona was Sedona. Now I know why most pictures of Sedona show rocks – because the main attractions are these huge red rock formations! They are truly astounding. I can’t wait to go through all my pictures and share some with you. Now that Ray has returned to Delaware, I can get some things done, lol.
I can’t believe how vast this country – this world – is, and how much there is to see. We truly serve an amazing God. I feel so insignificant, and at the same time so important, that the God who created the Grand Canyon…the mountains…and the majestic rock formations loves me, and each one of us, individually. How reassuring, especially nowadays, when Covid-19 has changed our world. The Lord never changes!
Neither does my love for dance. If you’d like to join me, either live virtually (online), in-person (inside or outside) or through a pre-recorded dance or lesson, I am here for you. Today the world is an upsetting place, and it’s more important than ever to spend time doing things we love to nourish ourselves mentally and emotionally, as well as physically.
– Intermediate IN-PERSON Drop-In Line Dance Class from 10:00 – 11:30 am CST Inside in Aurora, $8 (no pre-registration needed, contact me for the address of this private residence)
– Beginner 2 VIRTUAL Line Dance Class from 2:00 – 3:15 9m CST, $24/3 classes (Session 4, Class #2 of 3, Recording Provided)
- Jackhammer Stomp by Gene Hayes
- Sun Daze by Donna Manning
- Uptown Funky by Jill Weiss
– Beginner 1 IN-PERSON Line Dance Class from 6:15 – 7:30 pm CST Inside at 7301 Fairview Ave., in Darien (pre-registration only at www.darienparks.com)
– *NEW!* INTERMEDIATE 1 IN-PERSON Drop-In Line Dance Class from 5:30 – 7:00 pm CST Inside in Wheaton, $8 (no pre-registration needed, contact me for the address of this private residence)
– *NEW!* BEGINNER 2 IN-PERSON Drop-In Line Dance Class from 7:15 – 8:45 pm CST Inside in Wheaton, $8 (no pre-registration needed, contact me for the address of this private residence)
– Intermediate Night – IN-PERSON Line Dancing from 6:00 – 9:00 pm CST, Inside in Aurora, $10 (pre-register at www.dancewithjanet.com/upcomingevents, address will be provided in emailed registration receipt)
– Beginner 2 VIRTUAL Line Dance Class from 10:00 – 11:15 am CST, $24/3 classes (Session 4, Class #3 of 3, Recording Provided)
- Down on the Corner by Peter Metelnick
- Reggae Cowboy by Gene Schrivener
- Not Yet by Carol Cooper
– NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER
– BRIDGE Dance from 1:00 – 4:00 pm CST, Inside in Wheaton, $10 (limit of 20, bar on premises, pre-register at www.dancewithjanet.com/upcomingevents, address will be provided in emailed registration receipt)
DWJ Mask Policy: Masks are optional. When we dance inside, it’s with limited attendance in a big space so we can be adequately spaced apart and comfortably line dance without masks. During classes in Park Districts, that rule applies also, but masks are required in common areas. Additionally, Wheaton Park District requires masks the entire time we are in one of their facilities, even when we’re dancing.
As always, sign up for virtual lessons at www.dancewithjanet.com/virtual. I continue to look forward to providing you with lots of dancing opportunities, even during this time of uncertainty.