Kneeling L-R: Courtney, Jean, Michael, Peggy K., Debbie
Standing L-R: Betty, Barb K., Dan, Peggy R., Karen, Emily, Barb C., John, Linda
Once again, a group of Dance With Janet dancers got together to perform last weekend at Hubble Middle School. Thank you all for sharing some of your day showing the community how much fun dancing can be for adults! If people don’t come to where we dance, they won’t know we exist. So many people don’t have a partner and love to move to music, but don’t know about line dancing. When they discover it, they are delighted! I’m grateful we have so many people willing to take dancing to where people are. That’s how to reach them!
- The Two Step DVD/Online Lesson Set has finally arrived! My daughter Kat taught last month’s Two Step class with me, and the videos have been filmed (see dancewithjanet.com/
lessons). Please tell us what you think!
- Lessons tonight at Cadillac Ranch are Make Me Wanna (7:30), Skip (8:30), & Country Walkin’ (9:30)
- Cadillac Ranch opens on Fridays at 6 pm STARTING MAY 15th; lessons move up an hour (6:30, 7:30, & 8:30)
- Lessons tomorrow in Warrenville will be West Coast Thang (7:30) & Whitehorse (8:30)
- Sunday Nite Country meets again in Warrenville THIS SUNDAY MAY 3rd
Thank you all again for dancing with me. Life has become so fulfilling since I met you! I’ll see you on the dance floor.