Yes, that's Lenny, Bill, and Rob doing push ups again during Mamma Maria. Boys will be boys! It's called being able to amuse yourself regardless of the circumstances. They've developed quite a handy talent, I must say!
The holiday season is about to kick into full swing. To that end, we've been practicing dances to Christmas songs for the 7:30 performance on December 6th (at Holly Days in Warrenville). Here's the playlist in order; bundle up and come strut your stuff!!
- Run Run Rudolph by Kelly Clarkson – BLUE NOTE – Step Sheet – Video
- Baby Please Come Home by Lady Antebellum – I LOVE A RAINY NIGHT – Step Sheet – Video
- Jingle Bell Rock by Rascal Flatts – COME DANCE WITH ME – Step Sheet – Video
- Santa Claus Is Coming In A Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train by The Tractors – BABY LIKES TO ROCK IT – Step Sheet – Video
- Frosty The Snowman by Toby Keith – ELECTRIC SLIDE – Step Sheet – Video
A couple of other items of note…
Jeff will be DJ'ing at Cadillac Ranch tomorrow night, starting at 7 pm (DJ Dave is fine but has a schedule conflict). It's Ladies' Night and Half Price Pizza Night too; hope to dance with you! I'll be re-teaching Peggy's dance, I Walk Alone (at 7:30) and I Like Beer (at 8:30).
Classes are beginning to wrap for the year; Salvation Army meets for the last time in 2013 this Friday November 22nd at 10:30 and will resume on January 17th, 2014. Time to start shopping!!
As the holidays keep pushing up nearer and nearer, take a deep breath and don't forget to keep dancing! Even if classes are on hiatus, it's the perfect stress reliever, as you know.
I'll see you on the dance floor!!