A THREE-week class covering all of the dances from Beginner 2 Session 6.
Learn all 9 line dances taught in Session 6 of a Dance With Janet Beginner 2 class. In this class, Janet duplicated and condensed an in-person class. It is taught as if Janet was standing in front of you. After thoroughly teaching the Line Dance, she dances it with you for the entire song (sometimes to two songs). Complimentary digital recording provided at the completion of the class.
Class 1 – October 3rd:
- Slappin’ Leather by Gayle Brandon
- Night Shift by Lynn Card
- VHS by Rob Holley & Lynne Martino
Class 2 – October 10th:
- American Kids by Gloria Stone
- Honky Tonk Highway by Kelly Cavallaro
- Blurred Lines by Chicago Edmonds
Class 3 – October 17th:
- Locomotion by Unknown
- Stationary Cha Cha by Unknown
- Good Time by Jenny Cain