A THREE-week class covering all of the dances from Beginner 2 Session 2.
Learn all 9 line dances taught in Session 2 of a Dance With Janet Beginner 2 class. In this class, Janet duplicated and condensed an in-person class. It is taught as if Janet was standing in front of you. After thoroughly teaching the Line Dance, she dances it with you for the entire song (sometimes to two songs). Complimentary digital recording provided at the completion of the class.
Class 1 – August 22nd:
- County Line Cha Cha by Unknown
- Swamp Thang by Max Perry
- Come Dance With Me by Jo Thompson-Szymanski
Class 2 – August 29th:
- Baby Likes To Rock It by Hillbilly Rick
- Hold On To (Sangria) by Rosie Multari
- Waltz Across Texas by Lois & John Nielson
Class 3 – September 5th:
- Volare by Frank Trace
- Singles You Up by Brittny Steward
- You’re Beautiful by Lynn Card