So many choices: what to do, where to shop, when to clean house…and which dances to learn! Many things are out of our control, and that bothers each of us to different degrees, depending on how much we like to direct our lives. This is one area where you have input, in my attempt to make this area of your lives enjoyable. I’m working on the July and August schedules for Cadillac Ranch and in the past we’ve reviewed dances instead of introducing new ones. I’m willing to do that again, but I’d like your advice, since YOU are the ones who will benefit. Which dances would you like to review? What is your opinion? Please share it here:
- Upcoming performances are Saturday June 6 (Taste of Wheaton from 12:30 – 2:30) & Sunday June 7 (West Chicago Pool, call is 2:45, perform between 3:00 – 3:30). Details can be found at www.dancewithjanet.com/
calendar (scroll down to the RED PERFORMANCE calendar and click on the exact day)
- Our next Warrenville dances are Sunday Nite Country on June 7 & 14, 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- BOOT CAMP is June 14 from 3 – 5 pm before the dance (I’ll be teaching FOURPLAY again with the assistance of the Cadillac Ranch Dance Team members from 4:10 – 5:20
- I’m one of the Featured Instructors at the Taste of Windy City Linedancemania on July 24 – 25 in Rosemont; how exciting is that?? (I’m excited about it!) More info can be found at Taste of Windy City
- A new set of classes start MONDAY (TODAY) (with a new BEGINNER 1 class debuting on Wednesday June 3 at 5 pm); see www.dancewithjanet.com/
teachingschedule for exact times & locations. If you’ve been waiting to jump in, the wait is over!
See you on the dance floor!