Meet Mr. Moo, who graciously posed for a picture with me last evening at the “Thank You” banquet for the DuPage Forest Preserve volunteers. We’re stunning, don’t you think? Many thanks go out to Maureen & Leslie, who dropped everything to dance with me there. We were quite the floor show, and were joined by other line dancers, both experienced and brand new! I’m always tickled to see people’s eyes light up when they see dancers. Music is the universal language, and dancing is the universal smile-generator. Isn’t that an uplifting thing of which to be a part? We move to the music, and we – and the audience – immediately feel better. I LOVE win/win scenarios! Sign me up!!
- The playlist and other details (including after-party locations) have been updated for performances; take a look at dancewithjanet.com/calendar. Dances taught in classes you missed are also available on this tab
- Cadillac Ranch opens on Fridays (and lessons begin) ONE HOUR EARLIER (6 pm & 6:30 pm, respectively) AS OF MAY 15
- Warrenville Dances meet next weekend, May 16 (Open Line Dancing) & May 17 (Sunday Nite Country)
- New BEGINNERS class debuts in South Elgin FRIDAY MAY 15 from 10 – 11:15 am and 4:30 – 5:45 pm (Call 847-622-0003 or visit South Elgin Park District)
- Chris & I return for Nightclub couples lessons beginning MONDAY JUNE 8 from 5 – 6:15 pm (Call 630-665-4710 or visit Wheaton Park District)
That’s it for now! Have a fabulous, boot-scootin’ weekend, and I’ll see you on the dance floor!