Someday we’ll be dancing together again more often. You’ll kick yourself that you didn’t spend this down time doing what you wanted to do – learning to line dance! It’s really not as hard as you think, and it’s more fun than you know. Come find out; some of normal life is returning!!
We’re meeting inside in big rooms so we have plenty of space between us. Classes start as soon as Tuesday, September 15th:
- Glendale Heights/Beginner 1 (taught by Margaret), 5:30 – 6:45 pm starting Tuesday 9/15 (register at www.ghprf.com)
- Wheaton/Beginner 2 (taught by Karen), 5:30 – 6:45 pm starting Wednesday 9/16 (register at www.wheatonparkdistrict.com)
- Wheaton/Beginner 1 (taught by Julie), 6:30 – 7:45 pm starting Wednesday 9/16 (register at www.wheatonparkdistrict.com)
- Bloomingdale/Beginner 1 (taught by Cathy), 7:00 – 8:15 pm starting Wednesday 9/16 (register at www.bloomingdaleparks.org)
- Glendale Heights/Beginner 1 (taught by Rob or Margaret), 10:00 – 11:15 am starting Thursday 9/17 (register at www.ghprf.com)
- Darien/Beginner 1 (taught by Betsy), 6:15 – 7:30 pm starting Thursday 9/17 (register at www.darienparks.com)
- West Chicago/Beginner 1 (taught by Rob), 6:30 – 7:45 pm starting Monday 9/21 (register at www.we-goparks.org)
But WAIT, there’s more!
– Beginner 2 VIRTUAL Line Dance Class from 10:00 – 11:15 am CST, $24/3 classes (Session 4, Class #1 of 3, Recording Provided)
- Watermelon Crawl by Sue Lipscomb
- Can’t Blame It On The Booze by Rob Holley
- Honey I’m Good by Lynn Card
– BRIDGE Dance from 1:00 – 4:00 pm CST, Inside in Wheaton, $10 (limit of 20, bar on premises, pre-register at www.dancewithjanet.com/upcomingevents, address will be provided in emailed registration receipt)
Try it; you’ll like it!!
Mask Policy: Masks are optional in the DWJ world. When we dance inside, it’s with limited attendance in a big space so we can be adequately spaced apart and comfortably line dance without masks. During classes in Park Districts, that rule applies also, but masks are required in common areas. Additionally, Wheaton Park District requires masks the entire time we are in one of their facilities, even when we’re dancing.