Are You Ready To Become A DANCE INSTRUCTOR?
Thoughts on #instructortraining
Posted by Dance With Janet on Wednesday, June 7, 2017
What You Will Learn:
* Lesson 1 – People’s Psychology
* Lesson 2 – Creating The Dance With Janet Community
* Lesson 3 – The Mechanics Of Teaching – Part 1
* Lesson 4 – The Mechanics Of Teaching – Part 2
* Lesson 5 – Gigs
* Lesson 6 – Basic Dance Steps
* Lesson 7 – Triples & Turns
* Lesson 8 – Step Sheets (Learning & Choosing Dances)
* Lesson 9 – Hosting Dances
* Lesson 10 – Marketing
* Lesson 11 – Entrepreneurial Logistics
* PLUS Weekly Q & A
Hear the answer to the question I am MOST FREQUENTLY asked!
Posted by Dance With Janet on Friday, June 23, 2017
Five ladies – Debbie, Karen, Cathie, Pam, & Kim – jumped on the bandwagon for the first Instructor Training program. I’ve included videos with them so you can hear their thoughts about what they learned. These videos were filmed using Facebook LIVE, and were totally unscripted. I simply asked them for their opinions. Take a listen to what they have to say to see if this program is for you!
Thinking about becoming a dance instructor?
Posted by Dance With Janet on Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Cathie’s thoughts on Instructor Training
Posted by Dance With Janet on Wednesday, June 28, 2017
– Please join me in my home for this seminar. Lunch will be provided both days. –
Saturday 9 AM – 5 PM & Sunday 9 AM – 5 PM
September 28th & 29th, 2019
Thoughts from Pam
Posted by Dance With Janet on Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Thoughts from Kim. For more info, visit www.dancewithjanet.com/instructor
Posted by Dance With Janet on Monday, August 7, 2017