One of the saddest things in life is losing someone. Whether it’s thru death – did you hear Troy Gentry (of the group Montgomery Gentry) died in a helicopter crash this afternoon??!!! – divorce, leaving a job, moving away, or a friendship ending, it just STINKS to no longer have contact with someone special. Thankfully, thru the miracle of technology, we can still stay in contact with those who are leaving on good terms…and NOW that applies to dancing. If YOU are moving away in the near future, you can take your line dancing hobby with you. I’ll show you how. I will walk you through it and help you start a group where there is none, and you won’t lose all the dances you’ve learned. You’ll be able to re-create the Dance With Janet environment ANYWHERE, and we will do it together! But this is the LAST CALL to jump on board this trip with me, cuz it sets sail THIS MONDAY EVENING at 8:30. Let me explain.
“I Had No Idea There Was So Much To This!”
I heard that statement non-stop from past attendees, and it’s true. Teaching is SO MUCH MORE than getting in front of people and talking!! What if what comes out of your mouth doesn’t make sense? I use a specific method, and IT WORKS!! Granted, it’s a mindset change to go from simply dancing to leading, teaching, and organizing, but unless you are not even remotely interested, you can TRAIN YOUR BRAIN to grasp these new concepts. Changes to your thinking CAN BE MADE, if you are committed. It doesn’t happen overnight, and learning once a week over the course of 8 weeks will give you time to grasp the information presented. You will not be alone, no matter where you live. I will be right with you, every step of the way. And yes, my system will work with any kind of dancing, but because I am primarily a line dancer now, we will start with line dancing.
If you already live far away from me, but you fall into the same category of wanting to dance but not having a place to do so, I can help YOU as well!! EVERYONE loves music, and most people like to dance to it – they just need to be shown HOW. SOMEONE needs to step up and lead them. Is that someone YOU??
I’ll only be presenting this 12-hour course of how to develop a dance community TWICE MORE, IN-PERSON (the next one will be November 11-12 (a full two-day event). Are you out of town already, or not willing to be out so late? Attend through our GoToMeeting link in your pajamas!! You’ll still be able to ask questions, just like those with me face-to-face. The classes will only be available as a video series after this year. NOW is the time to learn with me directly, one-on-one.
I’d love to work with you personally and coach you, so you don’t lose all you’ve learned!! My next class begins on Monday, September 11th (8 weeks of classes from 8:30 – 10 pm, in Wheaton). I have limited seats available; it’s important to me to have a small group, so I can spend quality time with EACH of you! Jump on board NOW…we never know how much time we’re going to have.
Click here: www.dancewithjanet.com/
- It’s a busy DANCE weekend!! Join us at the Geneva American Legion TONIGHT for a BRIDGE Dance (all Country PLUS lines, 7 -10 pm, $7), TOMORROW at Kuhn Barn in Fermilab for a Country Barn Dance (alternating 3 lines/2 couples, 7 – 10 pm, $7), & SUNDAY at Warrenville for Classic Country’s Sunday Nite Country (alternating 5 lines/5 couples, 6 – 9 pm, $10 includes dinner). Visit the Upcoming Events page for more details on DANCES!!
- Have you “LIKED” my Dance With Janet Facebook page, along with the OVER 23,000 fans who have? Pop on over to www.facebook.com/
dancewithjanet and click the “LIKE” button to keep up on what’s new! All the photos from dances are posted to my Facebook page, as well as the PHOTOS tab of my website
- I teach about 15 classes in person, per week; take your pick! Choose a level most comfortable for you (Beginner 1 or 2 or Intermediate 1 or 2) and a location near you at www.dancewithjanet.com/
teachingschedule. THREE new BEGINNER 1 classes debut this week – in Westmont, Glen Ellyn, & Itasca. Are any of those near you??
- I’m turning 50 this October, and Peggy and I are throwing a party to celebrate – won’t you join us? It’s on September 30th from 7 – 11 at the Wheaton VFW. Take a look at the event on the Dance With Janet Facebook page, under EVENTS, to RSVP
- The 2019 Dance With Janet Cruise has been finalized and promises to be the BEST one yet! Catch all the details at www.dancewithjanet.com/
See you on the dance floor – you are loved!!