‘Tis the season for BLACK FRIDAY DEALS all over the world, and the Dance With Janet world is no exception!! I have not one, but TWO to offer you:
- Put $100 on your Dance With Janet card and receive 2 FREE dances or classes! For $100, your card will actually be loaded with $116. This special will run till Christmas, but our last dance of the year is December 21st, so plan accordingly!
- Introducing 4 levels of DWJ Starter Sets, which make a great gift for you or someone with whom you’d like to share your love of line dancing! For just $50, you will receive a DVD with the most popular line dances (taught by Janet, the leading line dance authority in the Chicagoland area), a gift card good for 3 dances/classes or in the online store, a fan to help you stay cool, & complimentary dance socks to help you easily glide across the dance floor! Tax and shipping are INCLUDED with discount code FREESHIP2019!! Order on http://www.dancewithjanet.com/blackfriday or in person with Janet
Our levels explained:
– Brand-new beginner (Beginner 1)
– Have danced a little bit (Beginner 2)
– Want some challenges (Intermediate 1) – Thrive on brain-crampers (Intermediate 2)
The year is coming to a close, which is astonishing. Not only is Thanksgiving TOMORROW, but December is Sunday! I know time flies as we get older, but this is ridiculous. It seems like the Aruba cruise was only yesterday, and it was just shy of 9 months ago! Besides our regular Tuesday dances, I will be hosting only 4 more weekend BRIDGE dances for 2019:
- Friday 12/6 at Heart & Sole Dance Studio in Joliet, 7-10 pm
- Friday 12/20 at the Geneva American Legion in Geneva, 7-10 pm
- Saturday 12/21 at Fermilab’s Kuhn Barn in Batavia, 7-10 pm
- Sunday 12/29 at the Wheaton Community Center, 2nd floor (the Zone is being re-painted), 2-5 pm
That’s all, folks! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends, and count your blessings, though they truly cannot be counted! Wheaton Beginner 2 & Intermediate classes WILL meet tonight, but I’ll see the rest of you next week. Love you lots!