Do you ever feel like the man in this photo? I sure do. I woke up to this song running through my head. As we walk, there so many times when we cannot see where we’re going, or what’s ahead.
I’m alive, even though a part of me has died. I know I’m not the only one who has had heartache. But what do we do? Where do we go? We each have to decide. As we walk this road, I hope and pray we all make the right choice as struggle through the hard times. Hope comes when the hurt and the Healer collide. Have you made your appointment?
He’s waiting. He cares. Talk to the One Who knows you best, and will take care of you – the Lord God, Jehovah.
- I teach at Cadillac Ranch (www.cadranch.com) on TUESDAYS & FRIDAYS. TONIGHT, TUESDAY 1/5, I’ll be teaching KICK THE DUST UP at 7:30 & HOLLER BACK at 8:30. FRIDAY 1/8 I’ll present BLOW ME A KISS, DHSS, & COWBOY RYHTHM MIXER. Doors open at 6 and we’ll start lessons & open dancing as soon as y’all get there! See you there!!
- Reminder: CLASSES HAVE RESUMED, with new classes beginning EVERYWHERE! I teach SIXTEEN classes a week, and host THREE dances per week. You have TONS of options to Dance With Janet! My entire schedule can be found at www.dancewithjanet.com/
teachingschedule. If you’ve been waiting for the perfect time to start dancing or get back to it – that time is NOW!!
- A BRAND NEW BEGINNER 1 class debuts in Carol Stream at 7 pm on Thursday!
- The Thursday 1 pm St. Charles class which meets at the Salvation Army building MOVES TO FRIDAY at the same location at 10 am, starting THIS FRIDAY, 1/8
- Monday’s Beginner 2 class in Wheaton has been moved to 7 pm
- Hanover Park’s Monday class will not meet 1/18 due to the Martin Luther King holiday
- Our next Warrenville dances are THIS SUNDAY, January 10th (6-9 pm), next SATURDAY, January 16th (7-10 pm, following the PRE-CRUISE PARTY) at the Warrenville Community Building, 3S240 Warren Ave. Dance alternating sets of Couples and Lines at Sunday Nite Country on the 10th ($5 admission; dinner served from 5:30 – 7 for $5). Saturday’s dance will be all lines; couples are always welcome to dance around the perimeter ($5 cover includes 2 line dance lessons, at 7:30 & 8:30; you’re welcome to bring snacks)
- Have you “LIKED” my Dance With Janet Facebook page, along with the THOUSANDS who have? Pop on over to www.facebook.com/ dancewithjanet and click the “LIKE” button to keep up on what’s new!
- The Dance With Janet Cruise is SOLD OUT – BUT ONE SPOT HAS OPENED UP!! Are you a fantastic single woman? If you’d like to room with two other fabulous single women, your base rate would be $717 (plus gratuities and airfare). Contact me for more details. We sail NEXT MONTH – if you’ve been waiting till the last minute, that minute is here!
- Email me your flight arrangements so we can co-ordinate carpooling to the airport(s), please
- Dance Lessons are now at the final price tier of $85
- Lessons & open dance schedule and other details can be found at www.dancewithjanet.com/ cruise2016
- We’ll be getting together on SATURDAY JANUARY 16th from 3 – 6:30 at Bonnie’s home in Glen Ellyn for a PRE-CRUISE PARTY!! Hopefully a lot of the out-of-state people can attend. We’ll all head over to dance at Warrenville afterwards. PLEASE BRING AN APPETIZER OR DESSERT DISH TO PASS, if possible
- Call Harlan at 630-334-4646 if you’d still like to attend. He may be able to secure a cabin for you, but it will be at the going rate (which are decent at this very moment for inside & obstructed ocean view cabins ONLY)
- Classes will not meet that week, and my daughter Kat will teach for me at Cadillac Ranch while I’m gone
- The next DANCE WORKSHOP (aka Boot Camp) is scheduled for MARCH 13. I’ll be teaching line dances, and Gary will be teaching couples classes. Mark your calendars!
I’ll see you on the dance floor…TONIGHT!