Anya loves her new home. No matter what happens, she is alert, accepting, and content. I want to be like Anya. I love my new home too, but it looks like I’ll be selling it and moving back to my Geneva home (which is still also for sale) soon. And as much as I am trying to be accepting and content with that change, as well as others occurring simultaneously in my life, I am struggling. Even though I don’t know what the future holds, I know Who does; still I feel distressed instead of peaceful. I thought I’d have this down by now! Boy, am I a slow learner. I need to learn my lessons from my dogs FASTER!! Anyone else have that problem??
Dance Details for the Upcoming Week (and there are quite a few):
- The Dance With Janet Dancers have a TRIPLE HEADER of performances this weekend (Bartlett Arts Festival Saturday at 3 pm, Rotary Grove Festival in Downers Grove – one of my favorites – on Saturday at 6:30 pm, & Swedish Days Parade on Sunday in Geneva at noon). Grab your DWJ shirt and check out www.dancewithjanet.com/
calendar for the maps on where to go – and come show what you know!
- Sunday Nite Country WILL NOT MEET THIS SUNDAY due to schedule conflicts. Our next dance will be Sunday July 12th after the Alcala’s field trip
- Thursday evening classes in Carol Stream and Warrenville WILL MEET TONIGHT; they are not cancelled after all
- Classes will not meet from July 1 – July 6 due to the Fourth of July holiday; the regular schedule resumes July 8
- On Friday July 3 at Cadillac Ranch, NO LINE DANCE LESSONS will be taught. The Ranch will still be open for dancing
- Bonnie has graciously offered to host our next Pre-Cruise party on July 19 at her home (and POOL). Save the date if you are considering sailing with us in February; more details to follow
I’ll see you on the dance floor (and there are so many to choose from this weekend)!