Hear the answer to the question I am MOST FREQUENTLY asked!
Posted by Dance With Janet on Friday, June 23, 2017
Over the years I've been asked one question more than any others:
Here's the scoop: www.dancewithjanet.com/
Take a look at the video above. It includes the answer to your question: In Your Own Backyard!!
See you soon at the Bridge Dance tonight in Wheaton, and this Sunday for our back-to-back performances (with complimentary ice cream in between)!!
- Dance With Janet at our next BRIDGE Dance from 7 – 10 pm TONIGHT in Wheaton where I usually teach classes, 208 W. Union, geared especially for BEGINNERS! Beginner 1 lessons will be offered from 7 – 7:45, and open dancing follows (with Beginner 1 dances till 8:45). Visit the Upcoming Events page of my website for a full list of where to Dance With Janet. I host up to 3 dances per week, so you have plenty of opportunities!
- Have you “LIKED” my Dance With Janet Facebook page, along with the OVER 21,000 fans who have? Pop on over to
anet and click the “LIKE” button to keep up on what’s new! All the photos from dances are posted to my Facebook page, as well as the PHOTOS tab of my website
- “Brain cramper” intermediate line dance lessons are offered BEFORE the dances on Tuesday for an extra $3. I’ll be teaching CHILL FACTOR this Tuesday, 6/27 (REMINDER: We'll be dancing at the West Chicago American Legion this Tuesday
- I teach about 15 classes in person, per week; take your pick! Choose a level most comfortable for you (Beginner 1 or 2 or Intermediate 1 or 2) and a location near you at www.dancewithjanet.com/
- On the 4th Annual Dance With Janet Cruise, we’ll be joining local Chicago bands 7th HEAVEN, HILLBILLY ROCKSTARZ, & SEALED WITH A KISS on the Allure of the Seas from 1/21/18 – 1/28/18. Don't worry, Dancin' DJ Peg will still be there to spin Country PLUS tunes for us! Book your cabin through
www. chicagomusiccruise.com. You must list NTD Vacations, 847-774-8677,
email@example.com as your travel agent if you go through the Royal Caribbean website. Please select the 5:30 dining time, if it’s an option. All of us meeting together for dinner is crucial to feeling connected with the group. Save AUGUST 26th from 2 – 6 pm for our PRE-CRUISE Party, where we get to meet each other before we sail, and iron out the vacation details. FLIGHTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE…I booked mine!!
- UPCOMING PERFORMANCE: Double header of the Swedish Days Parade and Downers Grove Rotary Fest (two DIFFERENT performance sets; see the red performance calendar at www.dancewithjanet.com/cale
ndar for details) on THIS SUNDAY, JUNE 25th