These last few months have been so fulfilling, as I’ve been blessed to be able to oversee the the creation of a team of DANCE INSTRUCTORS! It’s been so exciting to work with dancers who want to take their love of dancing to the next level, and share it with others. I’ve been telling all my secrets – EVERYTHING I do in my teaching business – in a TWELVE HOUR SEMINAR. Those who wish to teach with me on the Dance With Janet team are trained to teach “The DWJWay.” Those who do not live near me are taught how to start a group of dancers wherever they may be. Talk about SPECTACULAR – this has been a dream come true!! These instructors are adding more and more dancers to the fold every day, and they’re loving it. This FABULOUS hobby we share has NO EQUAL –
– Socialization in a SAFE environment
– Keeps the BRAIN SHARP
…AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
My INSTRUCTOR TRAINING will shortly be available as an internet course, and YOU can participate in the filming of it IN-PERSON, but only for another 24 HOURS!! We’ll kick off TOMORROW MORNING AT 9 for a live, two-day event, ending Sunday at 3 pm, at my home in West Chicago, IL. Lunch will be provided on both days. Come spend the weekend with me, and take advantage of this special opportunity!! I do not plan to teach this in-person again after this weekend.
Register online at www.dancewithjanet.com/inst
- Join us for:
- TONIGHT’s BRIDGE dance at the Geneva American Legion, 22 S. 22nd St., with FOUR BEGINNER lessons from 7 – 7:45 (and open dancing till 10, $7)
- SUNDAY NITE COUNTRY this Sunday, November 12th from 6 – 9 pm, 3S240 Warren Ave. We’ll alternate couples and lines to all your favorite Country Classic tunes!
- NEXT SATURDAY’s BRIDGE Dance at the Downers Sand Club Bar & Grill, from 7 – 11 pm ($10 with 1 hour of Beginner lessons, $7 for dancing only)
- This TUESDAY’s dace at the Wheaton VFW, 0N731 Papworth St., from 7 – 10 pm ($7)
- The Upcoming Events page for more details on dances!!
- Have you “LIKED” my Dance With Janet Facebook page, along with the OVER 24,000 fans who have? Pop on over to www.facebook.com/dancewithj
anet and click the “LIKE” button to keep up on what’s new! All the photos from dances are posted to my Facebook page, as well as the PHOTOS tab of my website
- About 15 in-person classes per week are offered by the Dance With Janet team; take your pick! Choose a level most comfortable for you (Beginner 1 or 2 or Intermediate 1 or 2) and a location near you at www.dancewithjanet.com/teac
- The 2019 Dance With Janet Cruise has been finalized and promises to be the BEST one yet! At only $80/night (including lodging, all-you-can-eat food, taxes & port charges, and visits to the A-B-C Islands), it can’t be beat in price OR destinations!! Catch all the details at www.dancewithjanet.com/crui
se2019; Harlan is accepting reservations already!
See you on the dance floor – you are loved!!