It seems before and after pictures are everywhere. Are they for real? Who really knows? I do. I've seen this particular skin-care product work, and I believe, so I have to tell you about it.
Meet NERIUM, a young skin-care company whose proprietary ingredient smooths out wrinkles and skin. It literally takes the years off. I've tried other product lines – but Nerium WORKS, and doesn't irritate my skin, which is very persnickety! I've been using their night cream for a month now, and my saggy neck was tighter by about half within two weeks. Their eye serum reduced my under-eye bags by about 65% within a month! Every day I look in the mirror and say, "MUCH better!!"
Diana is pictured above. She used another skin care line for 10 years, represented by the photo on the left. Take a look at her skin after using Nerium's creams, pictured on the right. Nerium is a high end product which DELIVERS, and it's so good that if you don't feel it does what it says it will do within the first 30 days, your money will be refunded. That's confidence!
I'm having a skin-care get together at 4 pm TODAY (Saturday, February 4th) at my home to demonstrate the creams and answer questions. You'll be able to apply their eye serum and see an improvement in your under-eye bags within a minute! Yep, I'm doing this. Me, the gal who has never had a Pampered Chef or Tupperware party, and who didn't know that a Thirty-One party was to introduce bags and not celebrate a birthday. I love these cremes and I sincerely believe you will too, so I'd like to show them to you. Please come over; simply reply to this email for my address, if you don't already have it.
I hope to see you, and then afterwards we'll dance at Warrenville. Let's grab pizza for dinner in between!!
- Dance Camp (a couples dance convention) comes to Elmhurst next weekend, February 10th – 12th. A SHOE VENDOR is there and there is no charge to shop; dozens of styles are available to try on. For more info, see http://swingncountry.net/
- Visit the Upcoming Events page of my website for a full list of where to Dance With Janet. I host 3 dances per week, so you have plenty of opportunities!
- Have you “LIKED” my Dance With Janet Facebook page, along with the OVER 18,000 fans who have? Pop on over to www.facebook.com/dancewithjanet and click the “LIKE” button to keep up on what’s new! All the photos from dances are posted to my Facebook page, as well as the PHOTOS tab of my website
- The BEGINNER DROP-IN CLASS at the Izaak Walton Center (899 Jay Street in Elgin, $7) will meet on the 2nd & 4th Tuesdays of the month. Our next class is FEBRUARY 14th
- The “brain cramper” intermediate line dance lessons BEFORE the dances on Tuesday have resumed. I’ll be teaching LEVELS on 2/7 & 2/14
- I teach 15 classes per week; we are in the middle of the current session. The next six-week session of classes begins the week of February 27th, after we return from the #dancewithjanetcruise. Choose your level and your location at www.dancewithjanet.com/teac
- We leave for the cruise in two weeks. During that time, February 17th – 26th, there will be NO Dance With Janet events (classes or dances), as I and my substitute instructors and my DJ's will be gone! I will still be available via email and Facebook
Have an OUTSTANDING day! You are loved!