The Bible says King David danced as to the Lord – meaning he gave it his ALL. I was struck by this thought recently: how often do we go through the motions of daily living, or of things we like, instead of throwing ourselves fully into whatever it is? We hold ourselves back because of we aren’t 100% sold on what we’re doing, or we’re afraid of what people might think. Does that really matter? How about, regardless of how we feel, we live in the moment and give that moment our full attention, and our complete dedication? What FULFILLMENT that would bring!!
If you think you are beaten, you are
If you think you dare not, you don’t
If you like to win, but think you can’t
It’s almost a cinch you wont.
If you think you’ll lose, you’re lost
For you in the world we find
Success begins wit the fellow’s will;
It’s all in the state of mind.
Full many a race is lost
Ere even a step is run.
And many a coward fails,
Ere even his work is begun.
Think big and your deeds will grow,
Think small and you’ll fall behind,
Think that you can and you will –
It’s all in the state of mind.
If you think you are outclassed, you are;
You’ve got to think high to rise.
You’ve got to be sure of yourself
Before you can win a prize.
Life’s battles don’t always go
To the stronger or faster man;
But sooner or later the man who wins
Is the man who thinks he can.
-Courtesy of T.S.I. Inc.
Live – and give it your ALL!!
- Find out how smooth your skin can be TOMORROW from 2 – 3:30 or SUNDAY from 4 – 5:30 at my home! I’ll be serving WINE & CHEESE and sharing samples and info about NERIUM skin creams – they are AWESOME (and come with a 30-day GUARANTEE)! Please contact me for my address if you are interested in attending
- Visit the Upcoming Events page of my website for a full list of where to Dance With Janet. I host up to 3 dances per week, so you have plenty of opportunities!
- Friday’s St. Charles class which meets at the Salvation Army has been MOVED TO THURSDAYS from1-2:15 but WILL NOT MEET May 4th
- NEW INSTRUCTORS: You should have received an email from me yesterday with more info. Training is targeted to begin on Monday May 1st from 8:30 – 10 pm
- Have you “LIKED” my Dance With Janet Facebook page, along with the OVER 20,000 fans who have? Pop on over to www.facebook.com/ dancewithjanet and click the “LIKE” button to keep up on what’s new! All the photos from dances are posted to my Facebook page, as well as the PHOTOS tab of my website
- “Brain cramper” intermediate line dance lessons are offered BEFORE the dances on Tuesday for an extra $3. I’ll be teaching BLUE LIGHTS CHASING on 5/2, I NEED A DRINK on 5/9/ & 5/16, & MJ MOVES on 5/23 & 5/30
- I teach about 15 classes in person, per week; please join me! Choose a level most comfortable for you (Beginner 1 or 2 or Intermediate 1 or 2) and a location near you at www.dancewithjanet.com/ teachingschedule
- Next year for the 4th Annual Dance With Janet Cruise, we’ll be joining local Chicago bands 7TH HEAVEN, HILLBILLY ROCKSTARZ, & SEALED WITH A KISS on the Allure of the Seas from 1/21/18 – 1/28/18. Book your cabin through www.royalcaribbean.com
, or www.chicagomusiccruise.com, or www.chicagomusiccruise. com/ book.html. You must list NTD Vacations, 847-774-8677, firstname.lastname@example.org as your travel agent if you go through the Royal Caribbean website. Please select the 5:30 dining time, if it’s an option. All of us meeting together for dinner is crucial to feeling connected with the group. Can’t wait to vacation with you again!!
Make today STELLAR! You are loved!!