Pricing per person double occupancy (Single rates are available upon request.)
|Inside Cabin||Balcony Cabin|
- Week Long Dance Pass (Includes 9 – 1 Hour Lessons and 3 nights of open dancing with 2 lessons per night) – $85 – order now
- 1 couples class each dance morning and 2 line dance classes each dance afternoon
- Classes taught by Janet Kruse
- Open dancing (7:30-11 pm) 3 nights while at sea with 2 lessons per night
- Nightly Dance or Individual Lesson $10 each (if you choose not to get the all-inclusive dance pass)
- Pay all dance fees directly to Janet – Make checks payable to Dance Alternatives
- Schedule (On Days At Sea):
- Couples Lessons 10 – 11 am (tentative time)
- Line Dance Lessons from 3 – 4pm and 4:15 – 5:15 pm
- Dinner at 6 pm
- Open Dancing from 7:30-11 pm, including 2 Lessons
- Dance fees are FULLY REFUNDABLE until January 26th, 2015
Other Important Details:
- Airfare is additional and price will vary depending on the current airfare at time of booking. Airfare can be booked through Harlan or on your own.
- Optional Travel Insurance is available through Harlan. Rates depend on age and cost of cruise.
- Optional one way transfer between Ft Lauderdale airport and Pier: $16.75
- Optional one way transfer between Miami airport and Pier: $30
- Optional one night pre-cruise hotel packages are available upon request.
- Passports are recommended
|Surf Simulator||Central Park|
Day 2 – At Sea (Lessons & Dancing)
Day 3 – Labadee, Haiti (private Island) – 8:00am to 5:00pm
Day 4 – Falmouth, Jamaica – 10:30am to 7:00pm
Day 5 – At Sea (Lessons & Dancing)
Day 6 – Cozumel, Mexico – 8:00am to 7:00pm
Day 7 – At Sea (Lessons & Dancing)
Day 8 – Fort Lauderdale, FL – Arrive 7:00am
To Book Your Cruise Please Contact:
Harlan Holst of Inland Travel Inc
Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlights of the Ship:
Entertainment & Shopping:
- Complimentary Tony Award-winning musical “Cats”.
- Complimentary Aqua Theater shows, ice shows and other live entertainment.
- 18,000 sq. foot Casino Royale with 464 slots and 27 tables.
- Bars, lounges, & nightclubs that never have a cover, including live jazz club, karaoke bar, & comedy club.
- Parties and parades on the Royal Promenade.
- NEW Prohibition Party, a reservation-only 1920s-themed celebration on every fifth night in the Jazz on 4 lounge where guests 21 and older can don their favorite Jazz Age outfit and sip on alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $35 per guest.
- NEW Surf’s Up Party, a reservation-only themed party in the Seafood Shack featuring the restaurant’s most popular dishes and three non-alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $15 per guest or three alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $25 per guest.
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping in Central Park and the Royal Promenade including Coach, art gallery, teen and kids’ shops, plus jewelry, perfumes, and apparel.
Rest & Relaxation:
- Full-service Vitality Spa with thermal suite and an extensive treatment menu.
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi.
- Central Park outdoor garden with galleries, restaurants and a Coach store.
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat.
- 10 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean.
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge.
|Aqua Theatre||Aerial View|
Action & Adventure:
- Two Flow Rider surf simulators.
- Two rock-climbing walls, each 43 feet high.
- Zip line, nine decks in the air and 82 feet across.
- Full-sized basketball court, Ice-skating rink, Mini-golf course, Hand-carved carousel.
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 14 more complimentary options including Park Café, Windjammer Café, Solarium Bistro, & room service.
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets, Cupcake Cupboard, Seafood Shack and more.
- NEW Starbucks, featuring the coffee, specialty beverages, and sweet treats you love.
- 150 Central Park, serves up an intimate six-course experience of leading-edge cuisine in a modern setting. Enjoy seasonally, locally-sourced menus developed by Award-winning chef Michael Schwartz.
- Experience culinary delights at any one of our Specialty restaurants where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert — including 150 Central Park, Chops Grille steakhouse, and Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant.
- A la carte more your style? Try Izumi Asian cuisine for sushi bar selections, and Vintages wine bar for an array of tempting tapas.
|Promenade||Merry Go Round
(Located on the Boardwalk)
Kids & Families:
- DreamWorks Experience – memorable moments including character dining, parades, and meet & greets with favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and more.
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program.
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program.
- Teen lounge areas and disco. 3D movie theater.
- H2O Zone kids’ water park.
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures.
Last Updated: February 21, 2015