January has hit, and with it all the leftovers from the holidays – meaning, the fun of the holidays is leftover around our middles! It's time to work off some of those goodies! To that end, I've decided to offer a BLOW OUT SALE on Line & Couples Dance Lesson DVD's, so that you'll know more dances when you come dancing – and then you'll burn off more of those Christmas calories!!
The best BANG for your buck can be found in Dance With Janet's Box Sets. On each DVD volume, you'll find about 20 line dances (and four complete couples lessons). At $20 per DVD, that's about $1 per dance lesson for lines, and $5 for couples. In the Box Sets, all 3 volumes are bundled together and priced at 10% less than if they were purchased separately ($54 instead of $60).
For a limited time, I'm offering the Line Dance Box Sets at another reduction of 25% – that's $41 for 3 DVD's of 52 lessons (almost a buy two, get one free deal). All the most commonly danced line dances are included. If you learn the dances on these DVD's, you're sure to know what's going on at any of the dances I host!
Couples' 4-DVD Box Sets are also on sale for $53 (a 25% savings). FIFTEEN complete lessons are presented at a FRACTION of what it would cost to learn them in a private OR group setting, and you'll be able to fast-forward and rewind to your heart's content to make certain you've mastered the moves you see. The five most commonly danced partner pattern dances are HERE, as well as loads of dance theory and moves for three of the most common couples freestyle country dances (Two Step, Double Two, and East Coast Swing/Jitterbug).
Your DEAL OF THE MONTH is The Complete Box Set, which includes 154 line dance lessons and 15 couples lessons. Learn it ALL in ONE place, and SAVE 30% from the regular price – it's ON SALE for only $146!
Hurry – these deals won't last long; they disappear on January 31st!! Start your New Year off right: Learn to dance!
- Friday (TONIGHT), 1/20/17, at Fermilab's Kuhn Barn, from 7 – 10 pm (Alcohol is available at the bar across the street, but may not be brought into the barn. You are welcome to bring your own snacks & non-alcoholic drinks. $5 donation)
- Saturday (TOMORROW), 1/21/17, at the Warrenville Park District's Community Building, from 7 – 10 pm ($7 admission)
- Sunday Nite Country, 1/22/17, also at the Warrenville Park District's Community Building, from 6 – 9 pm ($7 admission)
I cannot wait to see you and dance with YOU!! Let's burn the floor this weekend!!!
- We’ll be dancing at the Wheaton VFW every Tuesday from now on EXCEPT JANUARY 24th. The Wheaton VFW had a schedule conflict, so we’ll be dancing at the WEST CHICAGO AMERICAN LEGION on JANUARY 24th, 123 MAIN ST. IN WEST CHICAGO from 7-10 pm. It’s a huge hall! Visit the Upcoming Events page of my website for a full list of where to Dance With Janet
- Have you “LIKED” my Dance With Janet Facebook page, along with the OVER 17,000 fans who have? Pop on over to www.facebook.com/dancewithjanet and click the “LIKE” button to keep up on what’s new! All the photos from dances are posted to my Facebook page, as well as the PHOTOS tab of my website
- CLASS CHANGES:
- The BEGINNER DROP-IN CLASS at the Izaak Walton Center (899 Jay Street in Elgin, $7) will resume on JANUARY 24th and run on the 2nd & 4th Tuesdays of the month
- The “brain cramper” intermediate line dance lessons BEFORE the dances on Tuesday has resumed I’ll be teaching ASKIN’ QUESTIONS on 1/24 & 1/31